Makes 6 servings
- 2 2/3 cup Dried Macaroni Pasta
- 1 1/2 cup Yellow Potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup Carrot, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Vegetable water
- 1 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil potato, carrots and onions together until tender. Remove 1/2 cup of vegetable water for later use.
- Strain and transfer the vegetables to a blender. Add in nutritional yeast, tomato paste, garlic powder, PROFI Protein Booster, lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. If too thick, add in the vegetable water a little at a time.
- In the large pot, cook the pasta following the package instructions.
- In a bowl, mix together the pasta and the sauce. Voila!