Plant-Based | Kid-Friendly | Fun
Makes 1 medium pizza
- 1 1/3 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 1/2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt to taste
- Add the basil, pine nuts, garlic, nutritional yeast and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
- While running, slowly add in the olive oil until completely incorporated. If needed, halfway, stop and scrape down the sides.
- When mixture is well blended, mix in PROFI Protein Booster and salt to taste.
- 2 tbsp Flour, for dusting
- 1 cup Pesto Sauce
- 1 pound Pizza Dough, premade
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan Mozzerella
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a round pizza pan or a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dust work surface with flour and roll out the pizza dough to fit the pan (15 inches)
- Place the dough in the pan, bake for 7 minutes, or until the bottom is beginning to harden.
- Remove from the oven and spread on the pesto sauce. Layer on the cheese, tomato and basil.
- Return the pizza into the oven and bake for 10-13 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove from oven, let cool and serve immediately!