Instagram Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who have a valid Canadian mailing address.
2. Agreement to Rules: By entering, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of PROFI as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting March 26, 2018 on and ending April 1st, 2018 at midnight.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking our Instagram page, tagging 2 friends in the comment section. In order to receive the giveaway, both of these requirements must be met. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PROFI. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PROFI.
5. Giveaways: The recipients of the campaign will receive 1 jug of PROFI Vanilla, 783g along with a coupon code that can be redeemed on the PROFI website.
6. Terms & Conditions: PROFI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PROFI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. PROFI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PROFI has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.