Makes 12 Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Avocado, ripe
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 Flax Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (non-dairy yogurt)
- 1 ¼ cup Blueberries
Streusel Topping (Optional):
- ¼ cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, sugar, add butter and cut in by hand. Set aside.
- Line muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl spoon avocado and beat until smooth. Add sugar and flax egg, blend well.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well on low speed. Gently fold in blueberries by hand.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Top with streusel topping and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.