Everyone loves the taste of cookie dough, but since we were little we’ve been told not to eat it raw because of the raw eggs, flour, etc. The Happy Lifter has come up with a solution! Behold, chocolate chip cookie dough, that can be eaten raw AND that is vegan!
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil at room temperature (you can soften if too solid)
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of natural vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of PROFI Protein Booster
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, blend together the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Yes, there will likely be some chunks…it’s only an issue if you’re picky. In that case, I suggest using coconut oil in a liquid state (just heat it up a bit).
- Then add the protein booster powder, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the flour, then add the cinnamon and sea salt.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips slowly. They might melt if your coconut oil was warm.