- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ Yellow onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and diced
- 8 oz. Mushrooms, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 24-oz. jar pasta sauce, or feel free to make your own with fresh tomatoes
- 2 Scoops of Profi Protein Booster
- ½ box whole uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- Fresh cilantro, for topping
- Warm a tablespoon of olive oil in a 10-inch cast iron skillet (or larger) over medium heat. When hot, add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in the red bell pepper and mushrooms and sauté until the mushrooms cook down to about half their volume, another 5 minutes. Add the garlic; season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the pasta sauce into the skillet. Add your Profi Protein powder and stir until well blended. Add the broken lasagna noodles and gently stir to coat them in the sauce. Bring to a simmer then reduce heat to medium low. You want to see a few bubbles in the sauce around the edges, but the mixture shouldn’t be boiling. Continue to simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the lasagna noodles are al dente. Remember to stir every couple of minutes to prevent the noodles from sticking to the bottom of the skillet. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pop the skillet in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. When done, the noodles should be completely cooked. Serve warm with fresh cilantro, if desired, et voila! Bonne Appetite