¼ Cup of almond butter
¾ Cup of unsalted butter (melted)
4 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
2 Scoops PROFI Protein Booster
1 Cup of rolled oats
½ Cup of unsalted peanuts (Optional)
½ Cup unsalted sunflower seeds
¼ Cup of dried cherries
½ Cup of dried cranberries
1 Cup puffed brown rice cereal
- Mix almond butter, butter, dates and PROFI Protein Booster in a blender, mix on pulse speed for 30 seconds (until smooth).
- Pour into a large glass bowl.
- Add oats, peanuts, sunflower seeds, cherries and cranberries into the bowl and mix by hand for 1 minute until all dry ingredients are coated.
- Add in brown rice cereal and fold into the mixture for another minute
- Press mixture into an 8” x 8” pan.
- Place pan into the refrigerator to set for a least one hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut into 1“size squares.
- Store leftover squares in container with a lid in the refrigerator.
Makes approx. 25 1” size squares