1 Cup instant rolled oats
1 Cup PROFI Chocolate
1/3 Cup peanuts, unsalted
1/3 Cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
¼ Cup chunky peanut butter, salted
¼ Cup coconut oil, melted
4 Medjool dates, pitted
¾ Cup warm water
1. In a bowl, mix together oats, PROFI Chocolate, peanuts and chocolate chips and set aside.
2. In a blender on low speed, mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, dates and water for about 1 minute until smooth.
3. Pour wet ingredients from the blender into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix until combined. If necessary, additional teaspoons of water can be added if the dry ingredients are not completely covered with the wet ingredients.
4. Scoop the dough with a spoon and with your hands roll it into a small 1” size dough ball. Place the ball on the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten using your hands. Repeat this step until you run out of dough.
5. Refrigerate uncovered for 1 hour.
Leftover cookies can be stored in a covered container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator or placed in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Makes 2 dozen cookies