1 Cup Vegan Butter
4 Flax Eggs
1.5 Tsp Vanilla Extract
0.5 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Flour
2 Cups Sugar
2 Scoops PROFI Protein Booster
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a bowl, mix together PROFI, flour, baking powder & salt.
3. In a pot, melt the butter & remove from heat. Stir in cocoa powder.
4. In another bowl, mix together the flax eggs, sugar & vanilla.
5. Add the dry ingredients & the cocoa mixture. Mix until it forms a thick batter.
6. Pour the batter into 1 grease 8 inch square pans.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
8. Cool before topping or cutting.