Looking for the perfect afternoon pick-me-up? These chocolate-coconut protein balls are sure to hit the spot! They are chewy, coconuty (is that a word?), decadent & sweet but come with zero guilt! These little bite-sized protein balls are a nutritional powerhouse to completely satisfy you & get you through your toughest day!
½ Cup pecans (or other nut)
15 Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
1/3 Cup shredded unsweetened coconut (plus ¼ cup for rolling)
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 Scoop PROFI Chocolate
Pinch of salt
1 Tbsp water
1. Put pecans in food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
2. Add remaining ingredients, blend until well mixed.
3. Using a tablespoon, spoon out mixture and roll in balls.
4. Coat each ball in the remaining 1/4 cup shredded coconut.
5. Place on a parchment covered baking sheet and refrigerate for at least thirty minutes or until they harden.
6. Store in the fridge in a container for up to two weeks.