CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER | SUGAR-FREE | BAKED GOOD
Makes 22 Doughnut Holes
Doughnut Hole Ingredients:
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Granulated Stevia
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Cake/Pastry Flour (or All-Purpose Flour)
3 scoops PROFI Chocolate Protein
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
Glaze Ingredients (Optional):
- 1/3 cup Granulated Stevia
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Mix all doughnut ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon to scoop mixture onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in an oven at 350˚F for 15 minutes.
- While baking, make your glaze. Blend together all the glaze ingredients. Add extra almond milk as desired for a thinner glaze.
- When the doughnut holes are cool, dip it into the glaze and store in fridge.
- Enjoy a sugar-free option of your favourite car-ride treat!
Nutritional Values (per doughnut hole)
|Calories – 37.0 kcal | Protein – 3.3 g | Fat – 1.2 g | Carbs – 3.5 g|