VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER | HOLIDAY EDITION | COOKIES | GIFT IN A JAR
Makes 25 Cookies
- ⅔ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Cloves
- ¼ tsp All Spice
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 scoop PROFI Vanilla
ADD BEFORE BAKING INGREDIENTS:
- ½ cup Vegan Butter, room temperature
- 150 grams Molasses
- In a 750mL mason jar, combine all the dry ingredients for the cookies.
- Write down the instructions for the wet ingredients and how to bake. (A self-made label, a cute card, or send them this link!)
- Gift it to your family and friends!
- Beat together the butter and molasses until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients from the jar and beat until smooth.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Once the dough is firm enough to roll out, lightly dust the surface with flour and roll out the dough to about 3 mm thick.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper (enough to bake 25 cookies).
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out your cookies and place it onto the baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 8-12 minutes or until the edges start to brown. The cookies will be soft when you remove them from the oven but will firm up as they cool.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Frost with your favourite vegan icing, or serve as is!