Recipe by Katie
2 Cups of oats
1 Cup of non-dairy milk
1/4 Cup of unsweetened apple sauce
3 Tbsp of matcha
1 Tbsp of maca powder
1 Tsp of ceylon cinnamon
A few sprinkles of nutmeg
2 Tbsp of chia seeds
1 Tbsp of molasses
1 Cup of pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Add all the oats into a food processor & grind until they form a powder.
- Transfer ground oats into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients, including 1/2 cup of the pepitas & mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer the dry ingredients back into the food processor.
- Add the dates, milk & applesauce & blend.
- Once desired consistency* is reached, transfer to a large bowl & add in the remaining pepitas, chia seeds & molasses. Stir together until the molasses is completely blended. Sprinkle in some raw oats.
- Roll the mixture into 1.5 inch balls & place on parchment paper. Place in fridge/freezer for 15 minutes to allow them to set.
- Enjoy! 🙂
*Add less liquid if you want them less soft!