- 2 Flax eggs
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 1/2 Cup pumpkin purée
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup gluten free oats
- 3/4 Cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/4 Cup Profi Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine flax eggs, maple syrup, pumpkin purée and vanilla extract and mix till a smooth mixture forms.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, oats, protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Once mixed, slowly mix in the wet ingredients until it creates a nice orange batter. Feel free to mix in any extras here, think walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips.
- With a small ice cream scoop, measure out 6 small balls of batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Enjoy with a nice hot pumpkin spice latte!