Recipe & Image by Logan
10 minutes Prep, 12 minutes to Bake.
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Espresso Grounds (optional)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Coconut Oil, room temp
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax, mixed with 6 tbsp Water (Flax Egg)
- 90g (1 Bar) Dark Chocolate, chopped
* For an added boost of protein, add in 1 scoop of PROFI Chocolate!
- With a stand mixer, or a hand mixer, beat the coconut sugar and the coconut oil together for about 5 minutes or until fully incorporated together.
- Add to this sugar and oil mixture, your flax egg and vanilla, beat together.
- In a separate bowl sift your dry ingredients together and stir to combine.
- Combine your wet ingredients with your dry ingredients and beat with a hand mixer just under the dough comes together.
- Carefully fold in your chopped chocolate.
- Set the dough to chill in the fridge while your oven preheats to 350F.
- Use 2 tbsp portions and roll the dough into individual cookies, leave room for spread between cookies on your baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then allow to cool fully before eating.