* This is a make ahead recipe, almonds need to soak for at least 8 hours!
1 1/2 Cup Almonds
3 Cups Water
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Coconut Butter/Oil, Melted
1 Tsp Nutmeg
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
Pinch of ground cloves
1 Scoop PROFI Unflavoured or Vanilla
Salt to taste
1. Add the almonds to the water & let soak for at least 8 hours.
2. Drain the almonds.
3. Add soaked almonds & water to a blender & mix for 2-3 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture with a fine mesh strainer to create the base of the egg nog. Discard the almond pulp.
5. Rinse the blender & pour almond milk back in. Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender & mix until smooth.
6. Place in the fridge until cold then enjoy!