CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER | DESSERT | BLEND-ALL RECIPE
Makes 3 Servings
- 1 Medium Beet, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, canned
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Raw Cashews
- 2 tbsp Ground Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 scoop PROFI Chocolate Protein
- Pinch of sea salt
- Bring water in a small pot to a boil.
- Simmer the chopped beets in the water for 40 minutes.
- Strain the beets and add them to the blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until creamy and smooth
- Store in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and fresh thyme!
Nutritional Values (per serving, no toppings)
|Calories – 196 kcal | Protein – 10.9 g | Fat – 11.1 g | Carbs – 15.6 g| Fibre – 3.9 g|