VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER | PROTEIN BALLS | NO-BAKE
Makes 12 Protein Balls
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Oat Flour (oats ground finely)
- 1 scoop PROFI Vanilla
- 5 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 5 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Almonds, chopped or ground
- Dash of Salt
- ½ cup Shredded Coconut (for rolling)
- In a blender, blend together the coconut flour, PROFI Vanilla, oat flour, salt, and almonds until well
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough forms.
- Chill the dough in the fridge overnight.
- Roll this dough into 20g or 1 tbsp sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the shredded coconut.
- Store them in the freezer or the fridge! Happy munching!