15-20 Mushrooms of your choice (number will vary depending on size)
1 Cup Chickpea Flour
1 Cup Water
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1. Preheat your oven to 375F.
2. Mix flour, water, garlic powder & salt together.
3. Prep the mushrooms by removing the stems & cleaning the top of the mushroom.
4. Dunk each mushroom in the batter & full coat it, tapping off any excess.
5. Lay them out on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 8-20 minutes at 375, then broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the top
7. Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy with your favourite dipping sauce!