Recipe by Tania
Makes 1 bar (3×5 inches and 1cm in height or depending on the mold you use)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Braine Octaine or MCT oil
- 15g Pure Coconut Butter
- 14g Pure Cacao paste
- 2 Tbsp Cacao powder
- Melt the paste and cocoa butter in a double boiler, along with coconut oil. When melted, add MCT oil and mix for about a minute.
- Remove from heat and pour into your mold. At room temperature, add any of your favorite toppings. I like cashews, pumpkin seeds and a sprinkle of course sea salt or Himalayan salt.
- Place in freezer overnight or until solid.
- Wrap in parchment paper and keep in a sealed container for freshness that can last up to a year!