3 Bananas, frozen**
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1-2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Coconut Milk (or your preference)
2 Cups Chocolate (we used dark chocolate)
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
Chopped up peanuts to top
** Can be fresh, you will just have to add a step & freeze them before blending.
1. Add the frozen bananas to a blender. Add in vanilla extract, peanut butter & coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Evenly distribute the banana mixture on the baking dish in little bite-sized clumps.
3. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
4. While the mixture is in the freezer, add dark chocolate & coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes or until full melted.
5. Let the chocolate mixture cool completely.
6. Take the banana mixture out & the freezer & dip bites into chocolate mixture until evenly coated (for an added crunch, sprinkle peanut pieces over the chocolate)
7. Put the bites back on the tray & free for at least an hour.
8. Let the bites thaw for about 5 minutes before eating! ENJOY!