PROTEIN BOOSTER | BAKED GOOD | GLUTEN FREE
Makes 1 Sheet Cake
- 3 cups Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 2 scoops PROFI Protein Booster
- 3 tsp Xanthum Gum
- 3 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Apple Sauce, unsweetened
- A bunch of berries of your desire!
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line an 11×15 inch cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond milk and apple cider vinegar.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salt, rice flour, baking powder, and PROFI Protein Booster.
- Add the vanilla, maple syrup and apple sauce into the almond milk mixture. Stir until combined.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the cookie sheet and evenly spread it out with a spatula.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then sprinkle the berries on top.
- Rotate the cookie sheet and bake for another 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Then put on broil for 4 minutes or until the top browns. Keep a careful eye on it!
- Serve with whatever you want! (Demonstrated with whiskey maple syrup, chocolate chips, and coconut shreds!)
Recipe & Photographs by PROFI Ambassador Nick Schafer